Publications at IMDEA Materials
- Physical simulation of metallurgical processes (rolling, forging, casting, welding, joining of dissimilar materials, etc.)
- Mechanical and functional properties of metallic materials
- Processing-microstructure-properties relationship
- Refractory materials
- Since 2010 Head of the Physical simulation Group at IMDEA Materials Institute, Spain.
- 2005-2010 Academic Researcher, Deakin University, VIC, Australia
- 2004-2005 Postdoctoral Fellow, Erich Schmid Institute for Materials Science of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Leoben, Austria
- 2004 Ph.D. in Metallurgy, University of Leoben, Austria.
- 1999 Engineer in Materials Science and Engineering, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, Russian Federation.
- 2014 NanoSPD6 Young Research Award
- 2011 “Ramón y Cajal Fellowship from the Spanish Ministry of Economy”
- 2009 “Marie Curie Amarout Fellowship”
- 2007 Travel grant “Scientific visits to Europe” granted by the Australian Academy of Science.