The next meeting of “Women in 3 Printing” will take place at IMDEA Materials, on October 24th, at 5:45 p.m. Some of our researchers will present the projects they are working on, and then will be a tour of the facilities of the Institute. Thanks to María Teresa Pérez Prado for the organization.
– Project MAT 4.0 (Advanced manufacturing) @Jon Molina
– Project ALFORAMA (Additive manufacturing of high strength Al alloys) @Carmen Cepeda
– Project SAM (Additive manufacturing of Ni super alloys) @Clara Galera Rueda
– Project MAT 4.0 / LATTICES ( Manufacture of metal lattices) @Shruti Banait
– NVIDIA Project (Multiscale simulation of SLM) @Damien Tourret
To attend you must register in the link of the event:
We hope to see you in IMDEA Materials!