The next 29th of March, from 1.00 to 2.00 PM, we will host a webinar on “data-driven approaches to smartly engineered porous materials” imparted by our Principal Researcher Maciej Haranczyk.
The webinar will tackle the following topics:
- Applications of machine learning to accelerate nanoporous materials discovery and design
- Recent examples of applications to metal-organic frameworks and nanoporous clays for storage, separations and catalysis
- Survey of available datasets and structure representations
- High-throughput computational screening involving structure-property models
- Data-driven experimentation to explore the material design space
It will also be streamed through Youtube and the recording will be available later on, at the webinars section of the IMDEA Materials website.