We are looking for post-doctoral researchers willing to apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships (IF), call 2020. Our Institute has a long track record hosting MSCA fellows and has obtained outstanding success rates in recent calls of MSCA IF.
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one for more details and how to submit your expression of interest.
- Powder metallurgy (Prof. José Manuel Torralba)
- Electrode materials design through computational modelling (Dr. Vinodkumar Etacheri)
- Novel methods for the theoretical and computational analysis of mechanical metamaterials (Prof. Ignacio Romero)
- Multiscale modelling of materials (Prof. Javier Segurado)
- Data-driven materials discovery (Dr. Maciej Haranczyk)
- Design of new materials through the combination of advanced simulations and processing (Prof. Javier Llorca)
- Non-destructive X-ray inspection (Dr. Federico Sket)
- Modeling and simulation of materials processing (Dr. Damien Tourret)