IMDEA Materials Institute seeks applicants for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowship (PF) in call 2023 (deadline 13/09/2023).
IMDEA Materials has a long track record of hosting MSCA fellows and has obtained excellent success rates in recent calls of MSCA PF (approximately twice the average for the engineering panel in which we submit most proposals).
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one for more details and how to submit your expression of interest.
- Modeling of microstructure formation, evolution, and/or materials degradation in metals and alloys (Dr. Damien Tourret)
- High-performance polymers for advanced applications (Dr. De-Yi Wang)
- Development of correlative 3D X-ray imaging using laboratory and synchrotron radiation sources and in-situ X-ray (Dr. Federico Sket)
- First principles calculation of NiCoCr phase diagram including vibrational entropy and magnetic enthalpy (Prof. Javier Llorca)
- 3D-printed scaffolds for osteochondral tissue regeneration (Prof. Javier Llorca)
- Topological metamaterials to push the latest frontiers in man-made sound, vibrations, and deformations (Dr. Johan Christensen)
- Data-driven discovery of functional materials (Dr. Maciej Haranczyk)
- Modelling and/or experiments of the recycling process of low-quality steel scrap (Dr. Srdjan Milenkovic and Prof. Ignacio Romero)
- Materials development using powder metallurgy as the core technology (Prof. José Manuel Torralba)
- 3D printing of high-performance structural polymers using artificial intelligence & virtual processing by physical simulation (Prof. Carlos González)
- Materials development for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine (Dr. Jennifer Patterson)
To read more about IMDEA Materials Institute’s unprecedented level of success in last year’s MSCA PF hosting call, see: https://materials.imdea.org/imdea-materials-scores-unprecedented-success-in-latest-msca-fellowship-call/.