We are looking for post-doctoral researchers willing to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF), call 2021. Our Institute has a long track record of hosting MSCA fellows and has obtained outstanding success rates in recent calls of MSCA PF.
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one for more details and how to submit your expression of interest.
- Multi-scale coupling of computational models of phase transformations and microstructure evolution in metallic alloys (Dr. Damien Tourret)
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine (Dr. Jennifer Patterson)
- Multiscale modeling in mechanics and multiphysical problems (Prof. J. Segurado)
- Solution processing of 1D nanomaterials for assembly as macroscopic materials for energy storage and conversion (Dr. J. Vilatela)
- Data-driven materials discovery (Dr. M. Haranczyk)
- Fire-safe energy storage materials for battery (Dr. D-Y Wang)
- Smart manufacturing of structural composites by using Artificial Intelligence (Prof. C. González)
- Materials development using additive manufacturing (Dr. S. Milenkovic)