We are looking for postdoctoral researchers interested in applying for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowship (PF) in call 2022. Our Institute has a long track record of hosting MSCA fellows and has obtained excellent success rates in recent calls of the MSCA PF.
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one for more details and how to submit your expression of interest.
- Smart manufacturing of structural composites by using artificial Intelligence as core technology coupled with advanced virtual processing (Prof. Carlos González)
- Degradation of metallic (Mg) fibers in metal/polymer composites for orthopaedic application (Dr. Damien Tourret and Prof. Javier Llorca)
- Development of correlative 3D X-ray imaging using laboratory and synchrotron radiation sources (Dr. Federico Sket, in collaboration with Prof. Guillermo Requena at DLR)
- Materials development for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine (Dr. Jennifer Patterson)
- Solution processing of 1D nanomaterials for assembly as macroscopic materials for energy storage and conversion (Dr. Juanjo Vilatela)
- Materials development using metal additive manufacturing as core technology (Dr. Srdjan Milenkovic)
- Materials development using powder metallurgy as the core technology (Prof. J. M. Torralba)